A sustainable coffee industry with high stakeholder value for social economic transformation.
To facilitate increase in quality coffee production, productivity, and consumption.
We live by the slogan: “Empowering livelihoods”
1. Promote, improve and monitor marketing of coffee to optimize foreign exchange and farmers’ earnings;
2. Guarantee that the quality of coffee exports meets international standards;
3. Develop and promote the coffee and other related industries through research and extension arrangements;
4. Promote the marketing of coffee as a value added product;
5. Promote domestic consumption of Uganda coffee;
6. Harmonize activities of coffee sub-sector associations in line with industry objectives; and
7. Formulate policies related to the coffee industry